Showcase your startup to some of the most influential minds and brands ever assembled with members from Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Google, Vice, Samsung, and more.
WORLDZ is seeking early-stage startups looking to shape the world of tomorrow to join our annual LaunchPad pitch competition at WORLDZ September 10 & 11, 2019. Applications are now closed.
"WORLDZ helped me to connect with influencers who I had been trying to connect with for months... and [who] have since become brand ambassadors for Mighty Well. As a startup, it was inspiring to learn from brands that we have looked up to for years and are trying to model our company after. I can't wait to attend in 2019!"
- Emily Levy, CEO & Co-Founder, Mighty Well
WORLDZ 2018 LaunchPad Winner
- Peter Pham Co-Founder, Science
- Leigh Radford VP & General Manager, P&G Ventures
- Brent Murri Principal, M13
- Andrew Duplessie CEO & Co-Founder, Tipster
Ideally, startups in our sweet spot have a working product, have raised between $1M and $5M, have gained traction in the market, are growing quickly (users and customers), and were founded no earlier than 2013.
WORLDZ champions startups with diverse founding teams - gender, ethnicity, age, variety of thought, disabled, active-duty or veteran status - and those pursuing a bold vision. We are looking for those who are truly disrupting their market or fundamentally changing our world for the better.
Semi-finalists selected for WORLDZ LaunchPad will receive:
- Three passes to WORLDZ 2019 ($4950 value)
- Opportunity to pitch to high-profile judges and have C-level leaders recognize their business as best in category and/or best in show
- Access to Master Courses, In-Conversations, Mentorship Lunches, Meet-the-Masters Mentorship Rotations and more with top executives, change agents, and coaches