WORLDZ Creators of Tomorrow with Fast Company & Inc. is celebrating tomorrow’s business and cultural leaders by giving them the opportunity to connect and learn from some of today’s most influential icons from across industries – both year-round and at WORLDZ 2019 this September 10 + 11 in Long Beach, CA.
We’re looking for innovators from around the globe who are pushing our world and culture forward across three primary categories:
We want the unsung Managers, Directors, VPs, and SVPs who are leading incredible projects at culture-shaping brands. Did you co-create an iconoclastic ad campaign that exploded across social media and shattered societal norms? You might be a Creator of Tomorrow…
Inventors & Disruptors
Are you an entrepreneur launching your own company out of your apartment with big dreams of turning a legacy industry on its head? You might be a Creator of Tomorrow…
Are you passionate about causes with impact – the environment, criminal justice, education, health care – and actually working towards doing something about it? Then you are DEFINITELY a Creator of Tomorrow…
If this sounds like you or someone you know then Apply or Nominate below!
- Recognized as a WORLDZ Creator of Tomorrow with Fast Company & Inc.
- Featured in Fast Company & Inc. newsletter
- Featured on the WORLDZ website in partnership with Fast Company & Inc.
- 1 WORLDZ Voyager VIP Pass and 1 WORLDZ Traveler Pass for a guest
- 1 WORLDZ Traveler VIP Pass for the next 3 years
- Mentorship opportunities throughout the year
- Opportunities to reverse-mentor esteemed leaders of culture-shaping brands
- Editorial coverage in the WORLDZ Report highlighting the honoree’s work
- Recognized at WORLDZ 2019 Day 1 Reception
- Raja Rajamannar, CMO, Mastercard
- Michele Laven, President, Strategic Partnerships, iHeartMedia
- Spencer Baim, Chief Strategy Officer, VICE
- Stephanie Gilmore, 7x World Surfing Champion
- Paul Oakenfold, World Famous DJ & 2x Grammy Nominee
- Leland Maschmeyer, CCO, Chobani
- Scott Moore, CMO, Wynn Resorts
- + more to be announced!
- June 20: Applications Open
- July 21: Applications Closed
- July 22: Judging Begins
- Early August: Winners Announced
- Sept. 10-11: Creators of Tomorrow On-Site Experience